Music for Relaxation
- Use of Music as a therapy helps search of an individuals personal harmony.
- Music therapy is an important tool in the treatment of both physiological and psychosomatic disorders.
- Music Therapy stimulates good vibrations in the nerves of the listeners.
- Music brings about a sense of mental well being in individuals.
- Music therapy conditions the heart.
- Music therapy reduces hypertension.
- Music therapy reduces unaccompanied explicit behavioral
- Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without
- Music help to achieve a deep state of relaxation
- Music relieves insomnia