Music to overcome Headache & Migraine
- Headache is medically known a s cephalalgia ,sometime spells as cephalgia is a condition of pain in the head. It ranks amongst the most common local pain complaints. Headache have a wide variety of causes ranging from strain to eyes, sinusitis and tension. There may be other life threatening situations also leads to headache.
- The most common type of headache is a tension headache . Some time it occurs recurrently even without any reason or real tension. These headaches disturbs the routine of the individual. Individuals experience headache dehydrated or suffering from caffeine withdrawal symptoms. Treatment of uncomplicated headaches are usually symptomatic, with painkillers it vanishes!
- Some specific forms of headache like migraine will demand better suitable treatment. Here in this angle music plays an innovative role in helping the individual to overcome the severity and intensity of the migraine. Regular exposure to classical music reduces the duration also.
- Migraine pain is one symptom of several to many disorders of the serotonergic control system- dual hormone neurotransmitter- with numerous types of receptors. Music has a influence on the Neurotransmitters, it does the necessary job for the one who expose to music as therapy in reducing the severity and intensity of the headache.
- The ragas selected in this album are played in such a way to enhance the serotonergic function qualitatively and helps to diminish the severity of headaches .