Music to Reduce Pain and for advance Healing
- Pain is of two kinds. One is physical pain the other is mental pain. Mental pain is always related to our experiences and our external and internal reaction to it. One more strata can be stated here, that is how others imply the same upon us, it also matters a lot.
- We experience physical pain when we undergone a simple surgical procedure or a major one in any part of our body. After the anesthetic effect the pain will reach the surface of the mind and it is challenging for every one.
- A neuromodulator is a substance other than a neurotransmitter, released by a neuron at a synapse and conveying information to adjacent or distant neurons, either enhancing or damping their activities. Serotonin and Acetylcholine are considerd as effective neuromodulators in the sensory transmossion especially pain which leads toward fast healing.
- Endorphins are the natural pain killers, The best-known endorphins are α-, β- and γ-endorphin, of which β-endorphin appears to be most implicated in pain relief. Beta-endorphin is released into the blood (from the pituitary gland) and into the spinal cord and brain from hypothalamic neurons. Dopamine regulates feeling of pain in the body.
- Healing is the process whereby cells in the body regenerate and repair to reduce the site of a damaged or necrotic area. Healing incorporates both the removal of necrotic tissue and replacement of this tissue. Healing uses mixture of both mechanisms either by regeneration or by replacement.
- Healing must happen by repair in the case of injury to cells that are unable to regenerate (e.g. cardiac muscle or neurons). Also, damage to the collagen network, or total collapse cause healing to take place by repair only.
- Music has a hormonizing effect on pain regualting neuro endocrine functions, important opiods of the pain inhibiting systems.Music gives enormous stimulation to the secretion of endorphins and encourage faster healing. It can be perceived by the patient .
- Music strengthens the immuneactivity and paves to good health .Music increses the activity of immune system too.
- The ragas selected specifically, played in such a way in this album to help both forms of healing. Faster healing leads to lesser pain and regular listening of this classical music helps to achieve the same.