Music for Sleep and Relaxation
- The present day heavy schedule in everybodys life deprives many normal needs of individuals. In that many needs, sleep is also one among the many, and it is the basic requirement for an individual to get along with his daily routines. If we deprive ourselves from sleep for 36 hours continuously the normal function of the brain gets disturbed and the balance is at stake.
- The level of Serotonin is reduced and the relaxing mind also gets feeble. Hence normal sleep of six to eight hours in a day without disturbance is a must for every individual. But the requirement of sleep hours may vary individually.
- Sleep is restorative, during sleep some of the vital substance gets re synthesized in the nervous system. Anyhow for the so called normal and for the disturbed individuals classical music does a wonderful effect on their sleep patterns. Specific ragas with selected notes with its vibration gives relief from stress and makes the individual get relaxed and go for sleep.
- The selected ragas given in this album are very special with its effects with regard to its notes/swaras and the way it has been essayed.
- To attend the workshop in overcoming the sleep disturbances contact through consultation format to enrol into the program.