Music to overcome Fear and Anxiety
- Patients undergoing surgical procedures often experience anxiety in anticipation of events that will be unfamiliar, uncomfortable, or have undesirable results. Even minor surgical procedures can produce anxiety in patients, which can affect their postoperative recovery and risk for physiological complications. Music is an easily administered, nonthreatening, noninvasive, and inexpensive tool to calm preoperative anxiety.
- Music helps to achieve a deep state of relaxation.
- Music relieves insomnia.
- Proceed to Niagara Falls & Check – in to hotel.
- Music enables patients to recall suppressed memories.
- Music helps to achieve lower blood pressure.
- Music normalizes cardiac arrhythmia.
- Racing heart beat/rate will slow down and synchronize with musics rhythm.
- Exposing to classical music regularly facilitate few positive benefits in patients.
- Music helps to attain comfort from a discomforting condition.
- Music gives familiarity in a strange environment.
- Music paves way for distraction from fear, pain and anxiety.