Music for Diabetes
- The present day negative stress leads to many physiological problems. It comes to surface by affecting the physiological functions of one or more organs either temporarily or permanently .The organs Heart and Pancreas are easily affected because of unconquered continuous stress.
- In the malfunction of Diabetics, the carbohydrate supply of the liver is low, due the deficient storage, primarily as a consequence of lack of insulin. On account of this type of deficiency, sugar cannot pass from the blood into the liver and other cells that require it; thus blood sugar level is high.
- The sugar in the form of complex carbohydrate (glycogen) which is released into the blood stream on demand, -the demand typically being the action of epinephrine.
- Classical music as form of refined sound stimulates the Beta Cell activity in the Pancreas- organ, and ensures normality over a period of time in all aspects. In emotional situations, blood sugar level is often affected.
- The passive form of music helps to attain the required quality of neuro- transmitters- epinephrine in a subtle manner.
- Music plays a vital role in this aspect. Music enhances the quality of Beta cell function with its appropriate frequency.
- The selected ragas given in this album are very special with its effects with regard to its notes/ swaras and the way it has been essayed. These ragas helps to activate the neural circuit and enhance the concentration of the individual.
To attend the work shop for the patients with diabetes problem contact through the consultation format. Contact 044-28360681